Former covered reservoir and store, Trimpley Lane, Shatterford, DY12 1RQ
- By order of Severn Trent
- Freehold land and former DSR/pumping station
- 0.02 hectares (0.05 acres)
- Vacant possession
- This Lot will not be sold prior to auction
The village of Shatterford is located approximately 5 miles north west of
Kidderminster and just to the south of the A442.
The property is situated on the east side of Trimpley Lane opposite Oak Tree
The approximate position of the property can be located as follows:
Grid Reference: SO79 2795
The property comprises a parcel of land of approximately 0.05 acres (0.02 hectares) together with a single storey brick build store.
We understand that utility services including water and telecoms are located in the public highway. Electricity is located in close proximity to the site. Interested parties should refer to the legal pack and make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on the availability of any service.
Note: Interested parties should read the legal pack for further information relating to easements and overages, for example, that may be applicable to the site.
Dalcour Maclaren have provided an independent planning appraisal for the site that can be downloaded from the legal pack. Part of their Executive Summary states:
"Four potential alternative uses have been identified:
- Creation of a small single residential dwelling through conversion of the existing buildings/structures or demolition of the existing and construction of a new unit in keeping with the surrounding area.
- Part or full conversion of the original structures for a non-residential use eg. office/stables/garage/storage.
- Use associated with surrounding agricultural fields/land uses.
- Potential land release for other utility providers (telecoms, power, other water company use)
The site is considered to be suitable for small scale redevelopment defined within the footprint of the site. The presence of the Green Belt designation offers opportunities for imaginative design for either a conversion or redevelopment proposal."
The above is for information purposes and should be read in conjunction with the full report contained within the legal pack. Further enquiries should be directed to:Wyre Forest District Council
VAT Not Applicable.
Oliver is based in Bidx1London offices and manages the online auction process
T: +44 (0)203 929 8289
M: +44 (0)7732 681150
T: +44 (0)203 929 8403
M: +44 (0)7732 681156